Viognier Mango-Peach Sangria
Serve this lightly sweet, fruity white-wine sangria over plenty of ice cubes. Use Saronsberg Viognier as it has a nice balance of fruit and acidity. The perfect New Years summer cocktail!
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 cup Grand Marnier or any other orange-flavored cognac liqueu
- 2 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bottle Saronsberg Viognier
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- In a saucepan, cook best online casino the sugar and water until the sugar dissolves.
- Transfer to a pitcher and refrigerate until cold.
- Stir in the Grand Marnier, Saronsberg Viognier, mango, peaches and mint and serve over ice.
Recipe adapted from: Food and Wine